GeoQuest provides a full range of environmental assessment services, which include:
- Site Inspections
- ASTM Transaction Screen Questionnaires
- Phase I and Phase II Site Assessments
- Connecticut Transfer Act Site Assessments
- Asbestos – Lead Based Paint Inspections
Site assessments are performed in accordance with ASTM standards and local regulatory guidelines. While the scope of services will vary for the different types of assessments, at a minimum, a typical site assessment will include a review of:
- Current and historical site activities
- Regulatory files and local land records
- Aerial photographs
- Local insurance maps and directories
- Adjacent property usage
For properties at which environmental impairment is suspected or confirmation of property condition is required, the assessment may also include the collection and analysis of representative soil and/or water samples.
At the completion of a site assessment, GeoQuest will provide a written report detailing the findings of the investigation and how they relate to current environmental regulations. The report will also offer conclusions regarding the potential risk current and/or historical site activities may pose to the site and/or adjoining properties, as well as GeoQuest’s recommendations for further actions, if required.